Friday, May 11, 2012

Visit to Parliament




Hey, some days before i went to parliament which i had always dreamt to visit... I saw it many times while passing by and my eyes used to glue to it.....now seeing and observing it from inside is a great experience :-).... The parliament is huge........... Seriously as i went there for the first time it took me half an hour just to enter from the entrance till the press room. Nice security they have, and why not it’s the most powerful place in India. I wish i would have clicked some pictures...

Now days Lok Sabha is running so i too saw the working of it. All the MP's were sittings in a semi-circle, some old, middle aged and some young... it was nice to see them taking important decisions for us. I had till now just heard but now felt the power of parliament. Hope to see a better India in coming future......Jai Hind, Jai Bharat……..



No comments:

Post a Comment