Saturday, September 15, 2012

Some days before...

Today i some how felt that our world is too small. I went to a programme where i coincidently meet some people from my previous office. It was really nice to see all of them. But it didn't stop here. Some days before one of the sir (office) asked me whether i know 'that' bisht. I said no. Then he told me, he met one of our anchors who came to be his friend's daughter in law. It happens he said. I thought with in my self, i still have time to see all this. And when today i called a guest for the show, she came to be the friend of that sir long back and now they met through me. Happy to see how life makes us meet the people we have met some where some how in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Really Happy to see how life makes us meet the people we have met some where some how in our lives and to the People we adore the Most.

    ReplyDelete